Saturday, August 16, 2014

Painted accent fruniture

       Adding painted pieces of furniture to your classroom and gives it a special touch!
        I found this bench at TJ Max!  Just added the black and red!! (And bows)


                   I painted this stool for my friend Deedee. 




     Kids always love to look at themselves in a       mirror- so I always have one in my room. Painting
around them adds some fun to it!




                   Reading benching are easy to accent with 
                          some fun paint!










  



     I found this old trunk and had to have it! I painted it black and added the alphabet and 
      Numbers. This is where we keep our rest mats!!!



                                            

1 comments:

Dawood Naveed said...

I have Make my chat rooms. if you wants to chat with Girls then join us at following links.
Chat Rooms
Pakistani Chat Rooms
Desi Chat Rooms
Pakistani Chat Rooms
India Chat Rooms

Post a Comment